Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I am the worst blogger ever...

 
02 December 2010 | South Florida
So I officially suck as a blogger. Updating it once every two months, haha yay me!

Well we have been super busy. I uploaded a new picture of Starfish to show the work we have done.

Let's see since you last heard, we left Vero Beach, stopped and stayed with our cruising friends Glenn and Paulette. Thank you for your hospitality guys, we had a great time. We then went to Fort Lauderdale so I could go to the airport and I flew up north to see my family and to surprise my grandmother for her birthday. She was a little bit surprised. I am lucky she did not have a heart attack!

We are now kicking around in South Florida enjoying some cooler weather. It's been quite pleasant lately, 70s and 80s and no humidity.

We have been work work working!! We had our mast worked on, installed a new roller furler, painted the deck, installed cabinets inside, got a new dinghy and engine, sold our old dinghy and engine and about 2 million other things.

We are now ***ANXIOUSLY*** awaiting the return of our cruising buddies the Griffins and plan to hang out with them and then head to the Bahamas with them after the New Year. YAY YAY YAY!

Between now and then we have a TON of stuff to do. New water tanks. Refrigeration. Finish painting the cockpit. Provisioning like it's our job (stuff is expensive in the Bahamas).

I will try to be more consistent with the updates!


Happy Holidays Everyone!! Nicole, Dexter, Shrimpy, and Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment